Saturday, April 25, 2015

Out of the Loop

When you leave for college everything you once knew goes out the window…friends change, new experiences arise and the big step occurs. Things are different then what you had before and but sometimes change is good. I have been out of the loop for a bit now, priorities changed and things have been much different.  One thing I do have is the tug waiting for me when I return home. I have only gotten out fishing twice this season so far. I will not likely get out until after May 15th when my classes end. Fly Tying and Fly Fishing have been put on the back burner for now, as much as I wish I was out flogging the waters of Nova Scotia or sitting at the vise I know it will be there when I return.

When you are out of the loop, it makes it so much better to go back and get out. Not fishing is something I've never experienced before, as I was always the first guy out April 1st but when I do get out fishing it is much more enjoyable and lets you appreciate what we have much more. 


I cannot wait to get back on the streams that flow through our rugged land, come tight on some beautiful gems that we have to appreciate and realize how good we have it, and should strive to protect it.

Tight Lines and Good Vibes!

Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment